Monday, September 29, 2008

Cuil displays wrong listings

Anybody involved with search engine marketing will have seen the launch of Cuil in June this year. It;s a search engine claiming to have a larger database of results than Google does. But if you look a bit closer at their search results you'll see that something is wrong. Searching for the term "Advertising Agency", which on most search engines will show a listing for this Advertising Agency, will on Cuil display the AdStorm logo, alongside a listing for a totally spurions advertising agency. Apparently this is a problem across the entier search engine, and not only on searches for "advertising agency". Some experts think Cuil are showing the wrong images, but I beg to differ. Surely they must be showing the correct images but the wrong listings!



This is my b2b marketing site
This is where I work
This is where I used to work
This is a site about our web design skills
This is my mate's band

1 Comments:

Anonymous Abu abdillah said...

I observed that your blog about b2b is very informative i really like this

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home